Chantilly Patiño A Multicultural & Multitalented Mompreneur – (#12 – PODCAST INTERVIEW)
Meet mompreneur, Chantilly Patiño. If you haven’t heard of her yet, you’re in for a treat. Chantilly started her first blog in an effort to find people to connect with via her BiculturalMom.com website. She quickly learned when you write from a raw, open and honest place, you not only invite those who resonate with you but you invite the opportunity for something bigger to flourish.
Chantilly not only runs her digital media consulting and design company, she is a Media Director for ELLA Leadership Institute. If that wasn’t enough to fill her time, she also manages MulticulturalFamilia.com and MulticulturalBloggers.com. There is no denying this mompreneur is Multicultural and multitalented when it comes her brand.
This was such a fascinating interview not just because this mujer has tons of knowledge, but because she is honest about her upbringing and the importance of leaving a great legacy for her daughter.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS ON OUR PLATICA WITH CHANTILLY
- The branding of Chantilly Patiño. Learn how something small can quickly evolved into something bigger
- How you don’t need to be perfect to start, you just need to get started
- Chantilly’s SEO strategies and tips to get more traffic
- The importance of key word and phrases that get you top rankings on Google
- How having the right mentor/coach can save you so much time and money.
- The importance of writing down your mission and goals whether your just starting out or your already online
- How growing up with a single mom changed her views on life and pushed her to want to be an entrepreneur
- Chantilly’s thoughts on what her legacy will be, and what kind of example she hopes to be for her daughter
On the legacy she hopes to build for her daughter:
“I want her to see me from day one that I’m living my dream and that I’m making it possible. That we’re not limited. If I can give her anything is to give her the confidence to do anything.”
Download Audio Click Here
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHANTILLY?
Want to learn more about Chantilly feel free to reach out to her via her website, ChantillyPatino.com and other projects such as MulticulturalFamilia.com, MulticulturalBloggers.com, and ELLA Leadership Institute.
See you guys there!
Like the interview feel free to leave a comment, or share it with your friends. If you’d like to hear more interviews like these sign up for our newsletter.