How to “Trade Fear for F*ck it!!” With Tanisha Love Ramirez – (#14 – PODCAST INTERVIEW)
Meet Tanisha Love Ramirez, an all-around kick ass mujer, writer, media professional and content creator. Only 12 months into pursuing her passion and she’s already been featured on such sites as Jezebel.com, BeingLatino.us, CosmoforLatinas.com, LatinoRebels.com, and ManikMag.com to name a few.
Tanisha is a great example of someone who knows how to own her voz chingona. A title I give to women that know how to write from their core without fear, are great at being relatable, and turn that into a great brand.
She’s accomplished a lot these past months, in part, because this mujer understands the importance of knowing who you are, where you want to be, and who you want to become.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS ON OUR PLATICA WITH TANISHA
- How Tanisha turned her severance package into a sponsorship for self and used it to pursue her passion.
- Want to become a freelance writer or just improve your writing and learn to brand it the right way? Follow Tanisha’s steps to staying motivated, finding inspiration, and finding the right connections.
- How to get over ‘El Que Diran’ (what will others think) when it comes to your writing.
- How to deal with negativity and backlash, and remembering that clicks are your currency.
- Tanisha’s advice on how to make a plan for yourself that will help you kick fear to the curb
- Why she believes everyone voice is “worthy of being heard”. If you’re a blogger you’ll definitely want to check this out.
- Learn how to reach out to people on twitter and the importance of doing it the right way.
- Find out why Tanisha believes it’s not only important to have a niche, but also finding the right one that fits you. Hint: It doesn’t just have to be one.
- Time management the right way: Why she’s the queen of list building, using a timer, and why setting goals for time management will keep you accountable
On how she used her fear to push her forward rather than hinder her:
“Fear gave way to a sit or screw it kind of attitude, where you have to trade one f word for another, trade fear for f*ck it! It was so organic for me and all of a sudden I was doing the best work I’ve ever done. I was so mad at myself for having let fear get to me for so long”
Download Audio Click Here
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TANISHA?
Like the interview feel free to leave a comment, or share it with your friends. If you’d like to hear more interiews like these sign up for our newsletter.